Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New year new introduction

At the beginning of 2008 I decided to write some thoughts down, I created a blog and started to write. During the year I have been busy and got negligent when it comes to writing. The result of that is that many ideas are probably lost forever, but to make things worse the blog service I used lost several entries and I saved no other copy, in this manner I lost one year. I hope that it is only a temporary error and that I will eventually be able to access my old post again, but in hope to prevent similar problems in the future I am switching to blogspot. I realized that what I did not write down, and even some things I did write are lost forever, and I decided to pull myself together and never loose another thought to bad blog service or laziness again.

I will begin by trying to recover old writings, some of which are several years old and in a different language and gradually move into newer ideas. In this process I will also edit the text to be more fit for reading, since I wrote down my thoughts as they came in my old blog, but I will try very hard not to change the meaning of the text. This might result in small conflicts between old text and new text, even though I don't feel that my views have changed, one learns and experience new things every day, which inevitably do influence thought process.

But I don't write this down so that I can remember, since those are my thoughts and I have already been influenced by them even thought I don't remember every detail, I write this blog in hope that I will get feedback, I would like people to tell me what they think, and that is important for me because I don't know what to think when there is no one that thinks differently.

That is not because I have no friends or family, but because none of them wants think that something they believe in might be wrong, they don't even want to consider the possibility, so I am hoping to find someone out here in the vast net that agrees with me that nothing is too holy to think about, and disagrees with what I think about holy things.

No comments: